CLC Young Adults is a community (ages 18-30) passionate about loving each other and living out God's purposes for our life. Consisting of both married couples and singles, it creates environments for real conversations and relationships.
We gather together in connect groups on the 2nd and 4th weeks of every month. These connect groups are smaller and focused on building relationships with people in similar stages of life. But we also have larger events for the entire YA community every month. We would love for you to join us!
YA CONNECT GROUP (YAC)
Young Adults (YAC) – Mahogany if you're a high school grad or in your early twenties, then this group is probably for you. Led by Alex Greco & Sabrina Bashir, they meet on the Second & Fourth Tuesday every month in Mahogany (pm Alex for an Address).
Young Adults (YAC) - McKenzie Towne if you're in your early to mid twenties, then this group is probably for you. Led by Rob & Malia Gray, they meet on the Second & Fourth Tuesday every month at their home in McKenzie Towne.
Young Adults (YAC) - Braeside if you're closer to 30 than you are 20, this is probably the group for you. Led by Anna & Antoine Bouchard, they meet on the Second & Fourth Monday every month at the Szostak household in Braeside.
SUMMER EVENT SCHEDULE
• June 24th: YAC Braeside - Biblestudy (6:30-9pm @ Bouchard residence)
• June 25th: YAC Mahogany & McKenzie Towne - Biblestudy (6:30-9pm BOTH @ Mahogany location)
• July 2nd: Games Night (7-10pm @ CLC)
• July 6th: Connect Group Picnic (11am-3pm @ Edworthy Park)
• July 8/9th: YAC Summertime! (talk to your group leaders for details)
• July 22/23rd: YAC Summertime! (talk to your group leaders for details)