CLC Young Adults is a community (ages 18-30) passionate about loving each other and living out God's purposes for our life. Consisting of both married couples and singles, it creates environments for real conversations and relationships.
We gather together in connect groups on the 2nd and 4th weeks of every month. These connect groups are smaller and focused on building relationships with people in similar stages of life. But we also have larger events for the entire YA community every month. We would love for you to join us!
YA CONNECT GROUP (YAC) SCHEDULE
• YAC – New Graduates & College Students (Second & Fourth Tuesday of every month from 6:30pm-9pm in McKenzie Towne)
• YAC – Couples and Career (Second & Fourth Monday of every month from 6:30pm-9pm in Braeside)
FALL EVENT SCHEDULE
• Nov 6th: Games Night (7-10pm @ CLC)
• Nov 12th: YAC Career & Couples Connect Group (6:30-9pm @ the Szostak Household)
• Nov 13th: YAC New Grad & College Connect Group (6:30-9pm @ the Gray Household)
• Nov 18th: Encounter (6:30pm @ CLC)
• Nov 26th: YAC Career & Couples Connect Group (6:30-9pm @ the Szostak Household)
• Nov 27th: YAC New Grad & College Connect Group (6:30-9pm @ the Gray Household)
• Dec 4th: Games Night (7-10pm @ CLC)
• Dec 11th: YA Christmas Party (6:30pm @ location to be determined)